- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Walla Walla, WA 99362
- From Hwy. 12: Take the 2nd Street exit toward downtown. Take a right on Main Street. We are located at 22 West Main Street (on the right hand side of the road).
- From Hwy. 11: Take Hwy. 11 onto 9th Avenue. Take a right on to Main Street. We are located at 22 West Main Street (on the left hand side of the road).
- Parking: There is street parking available on Main Street in front of the clinic. Additional spaces are available behind the clinic in a parking lot off of Rose Street.
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Please call our office at 509-529-2020 during business hours for further instructions. Use your best judgment on urgency, and go to the nearest emergency room if you feel the need to be treated immediately.